Last Updated on October 20, 2020 by Sloane Marie
As you realize that you share a connection with the Virgo woman in your life, it is natural that you will want to nourish your connection. To do this, it is crucial that you speak with her about a broad variety of subjects. However, it may be daunting to make the move that will strengthen your bonds. Considering this, you should do yourself a favor, and learn how to start a conversation with a Virgo woman.
How to Start a Conversation With a Virgo Woman
If you want to learn about how to start a conversation with each zodiac sign, then you are invited to consider taking this opportunity to read through our advice about starting conversations with the astrological signs. You will benefit greatly by taking this opportunity to understand everything you can about how to have a healthy relationship with a Virgo woman, by taking this chance to go through our series on the subject.
Because she tends to navigate her life carefully, it may take a while for her to open herself up to you. This doesn’t mean that she isn’t interested, but rather she is considering what could occur if she allows you into her life. When you want to spend time with her, ensure that you are mindful of your body language and tone of voice, as it is certain that she will pay attention to the way that you make her feel.
Her values are strongly influenced by her previous interactions, so if your nonverbal communication makes her feel uneasy, then it is likely that she will pull away from you. Instead, you should allow her subtle gestures to guide your actions. This will help you learn about to say to her and how to say it. Due to the difficulty of maintaining this social relationship, you should take the time to read through the following tips about how to start a conversation with a Virgo woman.
- Be Expressive Through Texts: While it is notoriously difficult to share your feelings through text messages, it is crucial that you make an effort. A Virgo woman may pay particular attention to the way to the tone of your messages, so you may want to place emojis to better indicate your emotional state. Better yet, you should attempt to spend time with her in person whenever possible.
- Allow Yourself to be Patient: Should you make the decision to attempt to start a conversation with a Virgo woman, it is crucial that you are not forceful or intrusive. If you attempt to pressure her to respond to you, then is certain that she will remove herself from your presence. At times, you should take a step back and allow her to take the lead. This will make her feel more comfortable with the idea of pursuing a relationship with you.
- Be Genuine At All Times: Because a Virgo woman tends to be incredibly perceptive, especially when it comes to warning signs, make an effort to be honest and transparent with her. To this end, you would serve yourself well to learn how to tell a Virgo woman how you feel. At the very least, these insights will provide you with the tools that will help you to nourish your emotional bond with her.
How to Stop Being Shy or Awkward With a Virgo Woman
As you speak with a Virgo woman, you should expect that there will be times when the two of you share a moment of silence. She tends to keep her thoughts and feelings close to the chest, so her decision to behave in this manner may cause you to feel insecure. However, it is crucial that you do not allow these feelings of doubt or confusion to cause you to behave in an inappropriate manner. Worse yet, you should abstain from making a fool of yourself by putting your foot in your mouth.
Becoming more confident in your behaviors and statements is often a matter of personality and willpower. However, if you find that you are in need of support in this regard, then consider learning everything that you can about how a Virgo woman chooses to navigate her life and relationships. At times, it may be best to enjoy a quiet moment and simply smile. To this end, you should be certain to provide yourself with the necessary tools to learn how to stop being shy or awkward.
- Understand The Nature of Your Relationship: If the two of you are only friends or starting out a new relationship, then it is normal to feel uncertain about how to correctly behave. Considering this, you should understand that she likely has similar emotions. Patience is key, as she is gauging the way that you interact with her. Speak with her about a neutral subject, and allow her answers to guide you to more interesting topics.
- Take a Step Back: Should you find that you have nothing of value to add, then it may be best to keep quiet. This may cause her to say something and expose herself to you, which will provide you with additional insights into her values and desires. Build upon these topics, as it is clearly something that she feels comfortable discussing. If nothing else, attempt to spend time with her in a social setting around people that she knows, as this may influence her to be more talkative.
- Share Yourself With Her: It is possible that you will feel that it may be best to speak with her about a host of subjects, especially if she is overcome by feelings of shyness or doubt. Tell her about your past, things that interest you, or simply ideas that pop into your mind. This will give her plenty of things that she can latch onto, which will help her feel more confident as well.
How to Keep a Conversation Going With a Virgo Woman
When the two of you are talking, there may be times when you feel that you have said everything that is on your mind. Even if you are proficient at starting a conversation with a Virgo woman, it is reasonable to assume that you may find yourself in this position. Should this occur, you would do well to have ideas ready for how to keep her entertained.
Make an effort to get her to open up to you, especially if you are concerned that you are out of topics to discuss. If she is also in a similar situation that you are, then the two of you should consider doing something that focuses your thoughts from the cerebral realm to the emotional connection that the two of you share. We invite you to take this opportunity to learn how to keep a conversation going with a Virgo woman.
- Pay Attention to Her Behaviors: Because a Virgo woman tends to now say how she feels until she is absolutely certain, she tends to reveal her thoughts through her nonverbal communication. By learning how to tell when a Virgo woman is falling for you, you can ensure that you understand what has been left unsaid. You should use this knowledge when you are ready to start a serious conversation with a Virgo woman.
- Maintain a Dynamic Discussion: Instead of waiting until the two of you have exhausted everything that can be said about a certain topic, you should instead attempt to wind your conversation through a variety of subjects. If you are talking about something that reminds you of another thing that interests you, then it may be appropriate for you to bring up that discussion instead. This will show her that you have a wide range of interests, which may cause her to value you more.
- Bring Up Something New: To keep a conversation going with a Virgo woman, you may need to spend your personal time learning about interesting things that you previously were unaware of. By broadening your mind and expanding your horizons, you will find that she will respect you more. In turn, she will want to impress you as well, which will cause her to delve into previously unexplored subjects as well.
Advice About Talking With a Virgo Woman
You will find that her behaviors may reveal her uncertainties or doubts. Unfortunately, it may be difficult for you to determine if those feels are related to her internal struggles or if they are due to your actions and statements. Considering this, you may find that you may need to be direct with her, as this will give her an opportunity to be transparent with you about everything that is on her mind. Of course, you should respectful and mindful when you start such a conversation with a Virgo woman.
When she starts to feel more comfortable with you, it is certain that you will notice a major change in the way that she interacts with you. If a Virgo woman becomes more flirtatious or intimate, then it is a sign that she is ready to take your relationship to the next level. It is crucial that you are mindful of your perceptions because you don’t want to behave in an inappropriate manner. You will benefit greatly from reading these tips about talking with a Virgo woman.
- Listen to What Remains Unsaid: At times, a Virgo woman may share her feelings with you, but you may notice that she leaves certain information in reserve. Should you notice that she fails to answer your questions in full, then it is possible that she is nervous or shy. This is the perfect opportunity for you to inquire further, as this will give her a chance to share her thoughts that she may not have been ready to divulge.
- Be Honest and Transparent:When you learn how to start a conversation with a Virgo woman, it is crucial that you make sure that you are always the most genuine version of yourself. If you want to progress your relationship, then be certain to share your feelings with her. By laying your cards on the table, you will give her the information that she needs to make a decision. Keep in mind that a Virgo woman tends to not make a move unless she is certain that she won’t be rejected or ignored.
- Let Her Take The Reins: In general, you may find that you will be taking the active role. Because of this, she may become complacent or bored. Stagnation will often lead to the conclusion of a relationship with a Virgo woman. Because of this, you should ensure that you take the reactive and passive role from time to time. This will help her determine what she wants for the future, and it will give her an opportunity to show her that she is interested in nourishing your emotional bond.