Last Updated on April 15, 2020 by Sloane Marie
It seems like you have found the perfect girl. The only problem is that you want to get her to notice you. With these ideas about what to text a girl to make her smile, you can take the first step in getting your crush to smile, fall in love and want to be with you. We will go through some of the techniques that you should use, and there will also be some example texts at the end that you can use.
What to Text a Girl to Make Her Smile
The type of message you choose will depend on your current relationship. Finding out what to text a girl to make her smile will vary depending on if she is just a good friend, a casual acquaintance or a current girlfriend. For your texts to work and make her smile, make sure that they actually make sense for your current relationship with each other.
If you are looking for more texts and messages to send to the guy or girl that you have a crush on, then take this time to look through the other available paragraphs and texts to get your crush to like you.
Chat Her Up
Try bantering back and forth with your crush to have fun. You basically do the same thing as you would in person. Start a conversation about how her day is going and insert compliments or teasing comments amid everything that you say. Add a few winking emoticons or smiley faces to liven things up a bit—and to make sure that she knows when you are joking and when you are serious.
Playful teasing is a great way to make a girl laugh. If you can get her to laugh, you can basically guarantee that she will at least want to be your friend and possible more. You can tease her about an inside joke, something that happened that day or anything else that makes sense. Just make sure that your teasing is a joke and not meant to hurt her! Emoticons help a lot when it comes to teasing texts because they show that you are just joking and not serious.
Try Using Playful Nicknames
Another idea about what to text a girl to make her smile is to use playful nicknames. Think about your closest friends and family members. Most likely, you use a nickname with at least a few of these people. Nicknames are a way to show that you have a close relationship and they help to lighten the mood. If you can think of a nickname that actually makes you smile, then it is probably going to make her smile as well.
The nickname can be based on one of her personal qualities or something else. If you aren’t sure what to call her, try texting her a message like, “Hmm, I really need to think of a nickname for you . . . “ Not only will this help you find the right nickname, but it is also an easy conversation starter. While you debate nicknames with her, you have another chance to flirt and tease her a bit.
What to Text a Girl to Make Her Smile Without Needing Jokes
Do you struggle to be funny? Don’t worry—we totally get it. Jokes are hard enough in real life, but they tend to fall flat when you use them in a text. Luckily, you can still flirt with her and what to text a girl to make her smile without actually having to make her smile. Just make her feel good about herself.
Try finding something to compliment her about. If you are not dating, you definitely want to steer clear of any compliment that is too sexual or body-related because these kinds of compliments will make her think that you are only interested in sex. Instead, compliment her about her personality, her eyes, how she looked that day or how good she is about something. If you want to know what to text a girl to make her smile, definitely avoid anything that is too body-focused.
Another easy way to boost her ego is to tell her that you were thinking about her. For example, “Every time I start another math problem, I think of you and how easy it’d be if you were here to help.” Your text can be directly related to some skill or personal quality, or it can just be about something cute you saw that day that reminded you of her.
Whatever you do, try to have some fun when figuring out what to text a girl to make her smile. If you are having fun and enjoying yourself, then there is a better chance that she is having fun as well. Don’t be afraid to take a few risks—if she likes you back, she’s going to be too nervous about what she says to worry too much if one of your comments falls flat.
What to Text Her to Make Her Smile: Ideas and Examples
The following ideas are a great way to figure out what to text her to make her smile. These ideas range from extremely flirty to sentimental to funny jokes. Remember, you need to use a text that actually fits your current relationship. If you pick a super romantic text for a friend, it might seem odd instead of flirty. Have some fun, mix the ideas up and see what you come up with.
1. Love at first sight seemed like an impossible fantasy. Then, I met you and realized that dreams could come true.
2. Each time I think about your face, it melts my heart and touches my spirit like nothing else.
3. If someone gave me a flower for every time I thought of you, I would have the world’s most beautiful garden.
4. I just can’t make up my mind . . . except when it comes to you because you are my favorite thing ever.
5. You look so cute when you blush.
6. I’ll treat you like a princess if you let me be your prince.
7. Tell me how you can possibly be so beautiful. I thought perfection wasn’t possible in real life.
8. You are the only person capable of growing older each day and only becoming more beautiful.
9. I love the way you look when you laugh. I wish I knew more jokes just to see you smile again.
10. Whenever I see someone with (her hair color) hair, my heart skips a beat until I realize it isn’t you.
11. My day begins and ends with you on my mind.
12. Just thinking of you releases the butterflies in my stomach.
13. As long as I can hear your voice in the morning, my entire day is perfect.
14. No one would have self-esteem issues if everyone was as perfect as you. It’s no wonder you are so confident!
15. You are the only thing I’d take if I were stranded on a deserted island for a lifetime. For me, that’d be paradise.
16. It is because you are in it that my life is perfect.
17. What makes me happiest is spending time with you.
18. Being around you makes me feel like I’m on top of the world.
19. I just wanted you to know that meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me.
20. It’s impossible to get anything done when all I can do is think of you.
21. My life only became truly perfect on the day I met you.
22. There is nothing more that I love to do than send you a text and imagine your face smiling as you read it.
23. Seeing you today, I can absolutely understand why other women are so jealous of you.
24. You are the sunshine that lights up my entire day.
25. I’m pretty certain I’m a mind reader—right now, you are thinking of me and starting to smile. 😉
26. Do you want to see what your future holds? Give me a moment and I’ll walk on by.
27. It is your imperfections that make you so irresistibly perfect.
28. Whenever I think of you, it wakes up my soul. When I dream of you, I sleep peacefully. When I get to be around you, I finally feel truly alive.
29. When I’m around you, it feels like it is Christmas every day.
30. Being around you has made me understand what it means to be truly grateful.
31. I would do anything to see you smile. You have made me so happy that all I wish is to bring you the same happiness in return.
32. The way you smile just makes me like you all the more.
33. You could have been with anyone one you wanted, and I am so thankful that you chose me instead.
34. Whenever I think of you, it makes my heart skip a beat.
35. My favorite place to be in the world is with you.
37. There isn’t another woman on the entire planet who can match you in beauty, intelligence or personality. You are just too unbelievably perfect.
38. Whenever I look into your eyes, I see my future.
39. People might come and go in life, but I promise that I’m not going anywhere. I will be here to love and support you no matter what happens.
40. I just love spending time with you. Whenever you are not around, all I can think of is how beautiful you are and wish that you were with me again.
41. While I love looking at the stars, none of them can truly compare to your beauty.
41. You are just too amazing—I really have no clue how you ended up with boring old me.
43. People say that all you need is love, but I disagree. All I need is you.
44. In a chaotic, mad world, the only thing I know for certain is how I feel about you.
45. It seems impossible to ever love you more, but then I wake up each morning and find that my love has grown exponentially over night.
46. Sometimes, it feels like we are so connected that you can read my mind.
47. Just seeing your smile can turn my entire day around.
48. When I am with you, it feels like time flies, but I wish that I could just make time stand still and stay with you forever.
49. It seems impossible to put into words just how much I like you or how your smile brightens my entire world.
50. Just a moment of being with you feels like all of my dreams are coming true.
51. When I see that look in your eyes when I say goodbye, it is always so hard to leave.
52. Everyone keeps telling me how lucky I am to have you—they don’t even realize just how right they are.
53. The hardest thing in life is getting myself to think about something other than you.
54. I just wanted you to know that I love the way you make me feel.
55. A hug from you feels truly magical. 🙂
56. If you wanted to know what was on my mind right now, it’s merely another thought of beautiful you.
57. Did you know that your smiles make my heart melt?
58. I just wish that I could be next to you constantly.
59. There isn’t another person on the planet more caring and wonderful than you.
60. I just love everything about you.
61. When you experience a moment of sadness, it makes my entire heart break in two.
62. We might not be each other’s first date, but I want you to be my last everything.
63. My only purpose in life is to make you smile. 🙂
64. If life were a football game, I think that meeting you was a true touchdown.
65. You are like the missing puzzle piece in life that made my entire world suddenly make sense again.
When it comes to figuring out what to text a girl to make her smile, it doesn’t have to be a challenge. Think of the types of things that would make you smile and that will brighten her day. Just the idea that you are thinking of her is bound to make her feel a little happier than she did before.